Communication research topic can be very broad. It includes different aspects of communication like verbal, non-verbal and written. In this...Read More
Writing and submitting essays has become integral to evaluating a prospective candidate in academics, scholarships, employment, etc.
A lot depends on an individual’s writing skills in certain academic fields or jobs. Organizing one’s thoughts and expressing and comprehending one’s knowledge through written words is an essential skill one must develop in their early years.
Two Common Basic Types of Formats
1. 3-paragraph essay – This format must contain only three parts; the first is dedicated to the introduction, the second is to the body of the composition, and the third is to the conclusion.
2. 5-paragraph essay – Each of the five parts serves a particular purpose in this format. The first and last paragraphs serve the same purpose as the 3 paragraph essay format, i.e., the first is for the introduction, and the last is for the conclusion.
The second, third, and fourth passages will collectively constitute the body of the composition, where each will address a specific argument or point.
Pointers as to How to Proceed With a 3-Paragraph Essay:
- The introduction
– This is a very short type of writing, and because of the space constraints, one needs to get to the point from the first sentence. The first sentence should reflect the main theme of the composition.
The following sentence can be a factual one that supports the first sentence. The next sentence should highlight the important aspects one will elaborate on in the body.
- The body
– The important aspects must be supported by one or more brief statements that validate these main aspects of the essay. It would be a wise decision to write down only two or three of the best arguments one has on the particular topic.
This is because these kinds of compositions shouldn’t be lengthy.
- The conclusion
– The conclusion of one’s essay will be the part that will enclose its very essence. It should reflect on the thesis or the topic statement of the composition. This part is similar in size to the introduction. It will help if it gives the reader something to ponder on. That will create a lasting impression on the reader’s mind.
With a custom writing service in the USA, it’s easy! Ask support for help.