The expository essay differs from other types of texts in that it requires expressing your point of view on a...Read More
Writing a five-paragraph essay is a practice that is frequently seen in schools. The students benefit from this practice as it helps them develop their thinking process and express those thoughts logically and coherently.
Writing such compositions is quite easy. And when it comes to our summer vacations, we’re never at a loss of events that we can mention in the composition.
It will be a safe move if the reader can relate to the content of your composition with their own life. But to impress the teacher, you must observe the rules adhered to while writing such compositions.
The first paragraph has to be the introduction.
The next three paragraphs make up the body of the composition. The last paragraph has to be the conclusion.
How to Come Up with a Great Five-Paragraph Essay on a Summer Vacation:
– The introduction is the part that sets the tone for the rest of your composition. Therefore, you need to make an extra effort to make this part as attractive as possible. You can start with the overall feeling you get when you think about the particular summer vacation that yogoing to write upon.
- Body of the composition
– The next three paragraphs come under the body of the composition. Here, you must come up with the three most important events or the three most important portions of your summer vacation. These are to be put down on paper in three different paragraphs.
- Transition between paragraphs
– The paragraphs need to be chronological in order. This greatly helps in the transition from one paragraph to another. The last sentence of the preceding paragraph or the present paragraph’s first sentence should help bridge the body paragraphs.
– This paragraph should reinstate the main theme of your composition. You need to ponder the thoughts that you want to leave your reader with. These thoughts are emphasised in this conclusive part of the composition.
- Be concise
– This kind of composition is never too lengthy. It will be a good practice not to go into too many details regarding the various events of your summer vacation. Pre-planning the paragraphs before writing them will help make them engaging and to the point.