Communication research topic can be very broad. It includes different aspects of communication like verbal, non-verbal and written. In this...Read More
Proper chemistry research is a self-directed experiment often conducted under the guidance or direct supervision of a professor. Students participate in research projects that correlate with their primary areas of interest and provide an opportunity to investigate specific chemical reactions or phenomena. For students, research papers writing is essential for their professional growth and development. However, the boundaries between different aspects of Chemistry are blurring, and young specialists often find it hard to come up with good chemistry research paper topics. The best of them would include a hint on both theoretical background and practical novelty.
Chemistry Research Paper Writing Guide
High-quality assignments require at least picking up interesting chemistry topics to write about. You should spend some time choosing the most adequate and topical questions that have been recently on the rise in your professional community. Chemistry research topics for college, for high school students, and undergraduates will differ regarding complexity and access to laboratories, equipment and research base. For example, high school students will be good at studying the problems of organic chemistry due to limitations of the available equipment, while university students will have access to more advanced tools, allowing them to study photons or ions.
Well-conducted research will incorporate rules and norms commonly accepted in the scientific community. Follow the current trends in research writing, including the structure, organization, style and language of your paper. For example, do not start your sentence with symbols or numerical values. Instead, build grammatically impeccable sentences. You are writing your paper not only to share it among professionals. Think whether a person who has no professional understanding of Chemistry can understand you or not.
Before writing your paper, create an outline in order not to get lost in your thoughts. Think about the subject to keep the logical structure of your research. Do not “jump” from one step to another. Conduct your experiments in sequence for the audience to follow your actions one by one.
Filter the use of personal pronouns as it may be unclear to what action/material/reagent they refer to. Academic writing should avoid using the first and second person. However, it is allowed to refer to your results in the first or second person (e.g., according to our data, etc.).
We recommend keeping your voice active. When possible, replace passive voice constructions with the active ones for clarity. Also, use the past tense to describe a procedure, but the present tense to explain a scientific fact. It will help your readers stay on track of what was done to get results and what is accepted as a fact in your paper. Be clear about chemical names and abbreviations. Some of your auditory may not be familiar with chemical truths. Thus, do mention abbreviations only if you have a list of them at the end of the paper.
Your neat and clear writing is as essential for the success of your research paper as the experiment itself. The ability to express your actions and conclusions in writing defines your skills in conveying important information and knowledge sharing. Focus on the topic you have chosen, collect the evidence to support your findings and write the paper as if you try to explain it to your friend rather than a colleague. The more detailed you are, the clearer your scientific contribution will be.
List of Best Topics for Chemistry Research Paper in 2019
Here is the list of the hottest ideas for chem research paper topics to write your paper about:
- Developments in Atomic Layer Deposition
- Thermoelectricity and Materials
- Catalysis and Catalytic Materials
- Nanotoxicology in the Environment
- Properties of Materials and Devices
- Chemical Neuroscience
- Behavioral Research in Biochemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry
- Chemical Toxicology
- Chemical Process Intensification
- Allergy: What Chemistry Behind It?
- Enhanced Performance Separators
- Artificial Organic Tissues
- Bioconjugates in Chemical Biology
- Adverse Outcome Pathways
- Battery Science
- Chemistry of Photons
- Climate Chemistry
- Ionization Methods in Mass Spectrometry
- Pesticides and Fertilizers
- Bonding of Fluorine and Inert Gases
- Corrosion Prevention Methods
- Beryllium and Its Effect on Metals
- Advanced Use of Hydrogen
- Ionic and Covalent Bonds
- Silicon as a Semiconductor in Cosmetic Surgery
- Biological and Synthetic Worlds
- Analysis of Residues in Food
- Molecular Function and Design
- Theory & Computation in Analysis
- ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces
- Organic Chemistry
- Microbial Factories as a Cause of the Shortage of Raw Metals
- Genetically Modified Crops
- The Importance of Biomacromolecules
- Hydrophobic-Hydrophilic Surfaces
- The Potential of Spun Sugar Strands in Medicine
- Metal Oxides in Electronics
- Biocomputing and Big Data in Chemical Research
- Environmentally-friendly Plastics
- Chemistry of Adhesives: Recent Developments
- Nuclear Fusion as a Useful Technology
- Medicinal Chemistry Research: Important Trends
- Chemistry of Seawater and Its Effect on Cloud Formation
- Plastics from Non-Petroleum Products: What is the Benefit?
- Chemicals and Environmental Pollution
- The Use of Atom Thick Graphene
- The Most Recent Advancements in DNA Chemistry This Year
If you need some writing help – ask custom essay writing for assistance.