If you’ve always dreamed of being the next Hemingway or Vonnegut (or even Grisham), or perhaps if you just want...Read More
Argumentative essays are meant to convince the readers concerning the facts, value conclusions, and arguments shared by the writer. The main elements that should be considered when writing good argumentative essays include establishing facts that support the main arguments.
The Second element is to clarify the values relevant to the intended audience.
There is also a need to ensure that the values and facts are placed coherently and cohesively; this requires students to prioritize their ideas and edit them in the right sequence. Many high school students find argumentative essay writing a major challenge.
They do not know how to ensure that their points are persuasive enough.
Argumentative Essay Writing
It is important to know that writing essays should not be a matter of informing the readers of what they know, ensuring that they believe and be convinced of the issues being presented. For one to write argumentative essays, a student needs to present the objectives of their analysis by presenting the topic’s key ideas, concepts, and issues.
This is the introduction part that will help the reader know the controversial issues of the subject. The opening section will also give the readers a clue about the position the writer is supporting; this is possible by writing a thesis statement.
Waste a Lot of Time
Essay writing is challenging, but the other most important thing is the topics you select for your essays. Many students can usually write their essays and term papers effectively. Still, they waste a lot of time on the title, thinking that it makes their deadlines closer which can cost their academic lives difficult in the long term.
It would help if you found some interesting high school argumentative essay topics before writing your essays and term papers.
Here is a high school argumentative essay topic list:
Essay Topics for High School Students:
- Is there life after demise?
- How much is too much homework?
- Are school uniforms good or bad idea?
- Does television influence your intellect?
- Is our society male-dominated, or do we practice equal sharing?
- Should fathers get paid paternity leave from work as well?
- Is there any dissimilarity between illegal drugs and cigarettes?
- Is keeping newspaper reporters’ sources a secret ethical?
- Is global warming real? And Global warming, fact or fiction.
- Since some religious groups are not resistant to atheists, should nonbelievers be large-minded of such religious communities?
- Is cloning good or bad?
- Should abortion be legal?
- Should the death penalty be abolished?
- Do we follow a fair taxation system?
- Arguments for and against euthanasia.
- Should cell phones be allowed in schools?
- Are prisons the only way to eliminate crime?
- Can curfews help keep teenagers out of trouble?
Thus, to write some top-drawer essays and term papers, you must select or note down some of the topics mentioned above for the essays and term papers. This way, you would be able to make the best out of your skills. Also, a complete revision is necessary at the end of the task.
It helps to rectify the mistakes committed.
The students can take the help of various online tools or expert assistance to make their essays impeccable – like the online CustomWriting service. The final write-up should be concise with firm language.
It should also include a separate page with proper references and citations at the end.