Do you need to write a persuasive essay topic about popular sports, but have not yet understood what topic to write on? Then you are in luck and that’s because below you’ll be given some potential topics that you can complete.
This is especially good for those of you that have struggled to make any progress in your project. So without delay here are some of the bet persuasive essay topics related to popular sports:
- What do you feel are the biggest things to take note of in the FIFA scandal?
- Why was the FIFA scandal allowed to go on for so long?
- Who do you think is the best basketball player in the world today?
- Who do you think is the best football player in the world today?
- Who do you think is the best tennis player in the world today?
- Who do you think should be responsible for the Fifa scandal?
- What can be done to ensure that the technology in football is improved?
- What can be done to increase the awareness of drugs in sport?
- How can we do more to improve the physical education that or kids receive?
- Do you feel that there is enough good quality sports figures in sports?
- What do you feel is the most popular sport in the world today?
- Who do you think is the most important sports figure in the world?
- Why do you think sport is so important to society?
- What would the world look like if there were no sports figures?
- How can we remove cheating from the world of sports?
- Do you feel that sport betting is corrupting the world of sports?
- How can we teach our kids values through sport?
Now that you have taken a peek at the list of different essay topics above you should have a better idea about the topic that you wish to complete. There are many different ones out there and ending up with the topic that you feel passionate about will be key.
So don’t rush the selection process and consider selecting a topic from the sport that you feel the most passionate about. This is a strategy that has already worked for countless others students out there.